Re: Use WALReadFromBuffers in more places

От Nitin Jadhav
Тема Re: Use WALReadFromBuffers in more places
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Bharath,

I spent some time examining the patch. Here are my observations from the review.

- I believe there’s no need for an extra variable ‘nbytes’ in this
context. We can repurpose the ‘count’ variable for the same function.
If necessary, we might think about renaming ‘count’ to ‘nbytes’.

- The operations performed by logical_read_xlog_page() and
read_local_xlog_page_guts() are identical. It might be beneficial to
create a shared function to minimize code repetition.

Best Regards,
Nitin Jadhav
Azure Database for PostgreSQL
Microsoft

On Mon, May 13, 2024 at 12:17 PM Bharath Rupireddy