Installing pgplsql on postgresql ver. 7.4 on os x 10.3

От beyaRecords - The home Urban music
Тема Installing pgplsql on postgresql ver. 7.4 on os x 10.3
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
HI,
after my initial message yesterday asking how to use stored procedures
in postgresql, it has become clear to me that I need to run a script
called createlang to install pgplsql into template 1 database.
I am running postgresql 7.4 on os x 10.3. Postgresql is situated in
directory /usr/local/pgsql. I have been unable to locate the createlang
script so my question is how do I intsall pgplsql on version 7.4 on OS
X 10.3?

regards

Uzo
On 29 Dec 2003, at 02:02, Christopher Browne wrote:

> uzo@beya-records.com (beyaRecords - The home Urban music) wrote:
>> I am new to this list and the world of postgreSQL, and would like to
>> know how create stored procedures in postgreSQL.
>
> Have you considered looking at the documentation?
>
> It is fairly well documented there.
>
> % man "CREATE FUNCTION"
>
> is quite likely to provide you with the documentation you require.
> --
> If this was helpful, <http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=cbbrowne> rate me
> http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/postgresql.html
> "We have no need   to punish Pascal programmers.  Pascal  programming,
> like chastity, is its own punishment.  The only way I could imagine to
> make their wretched  state any worse would  be to make them  use Ada."
> -- Scott Fahlman

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: