Re: Stored Procedures

От Christopher Browne
Тема Re: Stored Procedures
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
uzo@beya-records.com (beyaRecords - The home Urban music) wrote:
> I am new to this list and the world of postgreSQL, and would like to
> know how create stored procedures in postgreSQL.

Have you considered looking at the documentation?

It is fairly well documented there.

% man "CREATE FUNCTION"

is quite likely to provide you with the documentation you require.
--
If this was helpful, <http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=cbbrowne> rate me
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/postgresql.html

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: