RE: temp_file_limit parameter ignored?

От Erwin Fritz
Тема RE: temp_file_limit parameter ignored?
Дата
Re: temp_file_limit parameter ignored?
Список pgsql-admin
Hmm. I did that, and the sourcefile and sourceline values are blank. I then ran "show config_file" and the result has
thecorrect location of the file.

This message is intended only for the recipient(s) to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privilegedand confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
allcopies.