Re: temp_file_limit parameter ignored?

От Johannes Truschnigg
Тема Re: temp_file_limit parameter ignored?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Erwin,

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 01:06:33PM +0000, Erwin Fritz wrote:
> [...] Sure enough, when I connect as ‘postgres’ to the database and run
> “show temp_file_limit”, 4GB is the answer.
>
> Is there something obvious I’m missing?

Nothing obvious, afaict - but if you connect to your database, and run

  SELECT * FROM pg_settings WHERE name = 'temp_file_limit';

you should be able to see where (which file and line, if any) the setting's
value is read from.

(You might want to switch to "Extended display mode" in psql, issuing "\x"
first, to improve readability.)

Hth!

--
with best regards:
- Johannes Truschnigg ( johannes@truschnigg.info )

www:   https://johannes.truschnigg.info/
phone: +43 650 2 133337
xmpp:  johannes@truschnigg.info

Please do not bother me with HTML-email or attachments. Thank you.

Вложения