Re: User Problem In PostgreSQL on Mac OS X

От Robert Prather
Тема Re: User Problem In PostgreSQL on Mac OS X
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
David,

I went ahead and deleted everything related to my prior PostgreSQL
installations and started fresh with Liyanage's package.  Followed the
instructions and it worked like a dream.  Thanks for pointing that out.

Now I can worry about learning the database instead of how to install
it.

Robert