Re: pq_flush: send() failed: Broken pipe

От Chad Thompson
Тема Re: pq_flush: send() failed: Broken pipe
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

>I've seen that error before on my system, and it was because another system
>task was interrupting postgresql.  Are you sure you didn't change anything
>else on the machine?

Ive done no other changes on the machine.  Upon closer inspection however,
the other item I have in cron doesnt run either.  I guess I'll blame cron
being on the fritz and reinstall it.  Dont know what could have changed
though.  Very wierd

If you get any other ideas, Id love to hear them.
Thanks
Chad