Re: PROBLEM on SOLARIS

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PROBLEM on SOLARIS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Chris Bitmead <chrisb@nimrod.itg.telstra.com.au> writes:
> Tom Lane wrote:

>> Hmm, I didn't think anything much had changed in that area.
>> What was the last version you compiled successfully on that box?

> 7.02 seems to compile cleanly. There are a number of other problems in
> cvs for solaris after I hacked through that one too.

In that case I'll take the liberty of blaming Peter's recent work on
the configure and make stuff ...

However, knowing that configure is failing on your box isn't much
of a step towards fixing it.  Can you look at the differences between
what configure emits for you now and what it produced in the 7.02
release?  include/config.h is the most likely place to check, though
it's possible some other file holds the key.