Re: PROBLEM on SOLARIS

От Chris Bitmead
Тема Re: PROBLEM on SOLARIS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Attached are the differences for include/config.h on Solaris between
7.02 and the latest snapshot....

1c1
< /* include/config.h.  Generated automatically by configure.  */
---
> /* src/include/config.h.  Generated automatically by configure.  */
12c12
<  * $Id: config.h.in,v 1.113 2000/05/12 13:58:25 scrappy Exp $
---
>  * $Id: config.h.in,v 1.119 2000/06/17 00:09:56 petere Exp $
17a18

66,73d66
<  * As soon as the backend blocks on a lock, it waits this number of
seconds
<  * before checking for a deadlock.
<  * We don't check for deadlocks just before sleeping because a
deadlock is
<  * a rare event, and checking is an expensive operation.
<  */
< #define DEADLOCK_CHECK_TIMER 1
<
< /*
117,126d109
< /* Genetic Query Optimization (GEQO):
<  *
<  * The GEQO module in PostgreSQL is intended for the solution of the
<  * query optimization problem by means of a Genetic Algorithm (GA).
<  * It allows the handling of large JOIN queries through non-exhaustive
<  * search.
<  * For further information see README.GEQO
<utesch@aut.tu-freiberg.de>.
<  */
< #define GEQO
<
161,165d143
< /*
<  * ELOG_TIMESTAMPS: adds a timestamp with the following format to elog
<  * messages:  yymmdd.hh:mm:ss.mmm [pid] message
<  */
< /* #define ELOG_TIMESTAMPS */
167,173c145
< /*
<  * USE_SYSLOG: use syslog for elog and error messages printed by
tprintf
<  * and eprintf. This must be activated with the syslog flag in
pg_options
<  * (syslog=0 for stdio, syslog=1 for stdio+syslog, syslog=2 for
syslog).
<  * For information see backend/utils/misc/trace.c (Massimo Dal Zotto).
<  */
< /* #define USE_SYSLOG */
---
> /* #undef ENABLE_SYSLOG */
186a159
> /* #define LOCK_DEBUG */
229c202,204
< #define DEF_PGPORT "5432"
---
> #define DEF_PGPORT 5432
> /* ... and once more as a string constant instead */
> #define DEF_PGPORT_STR "5432"
250c225
< #define HAVE_CRYPT_H 1
---
> /* #undef HAVE_CRYPT_H */
298c273,282
< #define HAVE_VALUES_H 1
---
> /* #undef HAVE_VALUES_H */
> /* Set to 1 if you have <sys/exec.h> */
> #define HAVE_SYS_EXEC_H 1
>
> /* Set to 1 if you have <sys/pstat.h> */
> /* #undef HAVE_SYS_PSTAT_H */
>
> /* Set to 1 if you have <machine/vmparam.h> */
> #define HAVE_MACHINE_VMPARAM_H 1
307c291,297
< /* #undef HAVE_SETPROCTITLE */
---
> #define HAVE_SETPROCTITLE 1
>
> /* Define if you have the pstat function. */
> /* #undef HAVE_PSTAT */
>
> /* Define if the PS_STRINGS thing exists. */
> /* #undef HAVE_PS_STRINGS */
318a309,311
> /* are we building against a libodbcinst */
> /* #undef HAVE_SQLGETPRIVATEPROFILESTRING */

326c319
< #define HAVE_LIBDL 1
---
> /* #undef HAVE_LIBDL */
333,334c326,327
< #define HAVE_GETTIMEOFDAY_2_ARGS 1
< #ifndef HAVE_GETTIMEOFDAY_2_ARGS
---
> /* #undef GETTIMEOFDAY_1ARG */
> #ifdef GETTIMEOFDAY_1ARG
357c350
< #define HAVE_FPCLASS 1
---
> /* #undef HAVE_FPCLASS */
363c356
< /* #undef HAVE_ISINF */
---
> #define HAVE_ISINF 1
375c368
< /* #undef HAVE_TM_ZONE */
---
> #define HAVE_TM_ZONE 1
382c375
< #define HAVE_INT_TIMEZONE 1
---
> /* #undef HAVE_INT_TIMEZONE */
388c381
< /* #undef HAVE_INET_ATON */
---
> #define HAVE_INET_ATON 1
401c394
< #define HAVE_FCVT 1
---
> /* #undef HAVE_FCVT */
407c400
< #define HAVE_FINITE 1
---
> /* #undef HAVE_FINITE */
413c406
< #define HAVE_SIGSETJMP 1
---
> /* #undef HAVE_SIGSETJMP */
497c490
< /* #undef HAVE_UNION_SEMUN */
---
> #define HAVE_UNION_SEMUN
506c499
< #define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT_64 1
---
> #define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT_64
519,521c512,514
< #define ALIGNOF_LONG_LONG_INT 8
< #define ALIGNOF_DOUBLE 8
< #define MAXIMUM_ALIGNOF 8
---
> #define ALIGNOF_LONG_LONG_INT 4
> #define ALIGNOF_DOUBLE 4
> #define MAXIMUM_ALIGNOF 4
523,524c516,517
< /* Define as the base type of the last arg to accept */
< #define SOCKET_SIZE_TYPE size_t
---
> /* Define as the type of the type of the 3rd argument to accept() */
> #define ACCEPT_TYPE_ARG3 socklen_t
527c520
< #define USE_POSIX_SIGNALS 1
---
> #define HAVE_POSIX_SIGNALS
530c523
< #define HAVE_NAMESPACE_STD 1
---
> /* #undef HAVE_NAMESPACE_STD */
533c526,535
< #define HAVE_CXX_STRING_HEADER 1
---
> /* #undef HAVE_CXX_STRING_HEADER */
>
> /* Define if you are building with Kerberos 4 support */
> /* #undef KRB4 */
>
> /* Define if you are building with Kerberos 5 support */
> /* #undef KRB5 */
>
> /* The name of the Postgres service principal in Kerberos */
> #define PG_KRB_SRVNAM "postgres"
534a537,538