Re: PROBLEM on SOLARIS

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PROBLEM on SOLARIS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Chris Bitmead <chrisb@nimrod.itg.telstra.com.au> writes:
> Attached are the differences for include/config.h on Solaris between
> 7.02 and the latest snapshot....

> 12c12
> <  * $Id: config.h.in,v 1.113 2000/05/12 13:58:25 scrappy Exp $
> ---
> > * $Id: config.h.in,v 1.119 2000/06/17 00:09:56 petere Exp $
> [snippage]
> 413c406
> < #define HAVE_SIGSETJMP 1
> ---
> > /* #undef HAVE_SIGSETJMP */

OK, so in fact configure is currently failing to detect that it
should define HAVE_SIGSETJMP on your platform.

This is pretty odd, because AFAICS the test for sigsetjmp is
exactly the same as it was in 7.0.  I'm guessing that the failure
has to do with reordering of the configure tests, so that the
list of #define symbols active at the time of the sigsetjmp test
is different from what it was in 7.0.  But that's as far as I can
go on this evidence.  Anyone have a better idea?