Re: Re: PG fails on Windows Server 2008: could not reattach to shared memory ... : 487

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Re: PG fails on Windows Server 2008: could not reattach to shared memory ... : 487
Дата
Список pgsql-general
2010/2/4 Owen Hartnett <owen@clipboardinc.com>:

> On Aug 9, 2009, at 3:10 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 10:22, Abraham, Danny<danny_abraham@bmc.com> wrote:
>>> Does anybody have a proven way to regenerate this problem?
>>>
>>> SO that I can tell that the patch really does fix it?
>>
>> No. That's the reason it has taken so long to figure out how to fix it
>> (which we hopefully have done now).
>
> Has a consensus been arrived at?  Is this patch rolled into the current system?

The patch is included in the latest versions, yes. I don't recall
seeing any reports of the problem remaining after the patch, but it's
not 100% sure of course.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/