Re: Re: PG fails on Windows Server 2008: could not reattach to shared memory ... : 487

От Owen Hartnett
Тема Re: Re: PG fails on Windows Server 2008: could not reattach to shared memory ... : 487
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Aug 9, 2009, at 3:10 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 10:22, Abraham, Danny<danny_abraham@bmc.com> wrote:
>> Does anybody have a proven way to regenerate this problem?
>>
>> SO that I can tell that the patch really does fix it?
>
> No. That's the reason it has taken so long to figure out how to fix it
> (which we hopefully have done now).

Has a consensus been arrived at?  Is this patch rolled into the current system?

I have a client wants to install W2K8 server release 2 and he's asking if there's any conflict.  I can update him to
thelatest when he does.

Thanks,

-Owen