Re: Typos in Feature Matrix Details

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Typos in Feature Matrix Details
Дата
Список pgsql-www
2010/2/1 Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc>:
> Josh Kupershmidt wrote:
>>
>> Typos I noticed:
>>
>> 1.  http://www.postgresql.org/about/featuredetail/feature.181
>>  "he" should be "the".
>
> fixed
>

>> 2. http://www.postgresql.org/about/featuredetail/feature.146
>>  has a bunch of spurious '\' characters in the SQL
>
> that's a bug in the interface/application actually(it is broken input/output escaping of quotes) - I complained about
thata while ago to magnus but I guess he forgot about it...

Not at all :-) It's fixde in the new version, it's just that all the
other stuff in the new version isn't quite ready yet. And I'm too lazy
to fix it twice, and since the new version is a rewrite in a different
language, there is no way to backport it.

>> If someone wants to give my user account ("schmiddy") update privs on those pages, I'd be happy to flesh out some of
thosedetails pages myself.

> The current legecy interface to doing the updates is very very rough, tends to crash browers and is not concurrency
safeso if you have suggestions for improvments (especially for the non 8.5a3 only features) it seems better if you
bringthem up here (or send them to me) until magnus gets the replacement infrastructure up
>  ;)

Yeha, +1, it's a bit scary that old interface. Certainly didn't scale :-)

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Сообщение: Re: Typos in Feature Matrix Details
От: Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Сообщение: Re: Typos in Feature Matrix Details