Re: Typos in Feature Matrix Details

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: Typos in Feature Matrix Details
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> 2010/2/1 Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc>:
>> Josh Kupershmidt wrote:
>>> Typos I noticed:
>>>
>>> 1.  http://www.postgresql.org/about/featuredetail/feature.181
>>>  "he" should be "the".
>> fixed
>>
>>> 2. http://www.postgresql.org/about/featuredetail/feature.146
>>>  has a bunch of spurious '\' characters in the SQL
>> that's a bug in the interface/application actually(it is broken input/output escaping of quotes) - I complained
aboutthat a while ago to magnus but I guess he forgot about it...

> Not at all :-) It's fixde in the new version, it's just that all the
> other stuff in the new version isn't quite ready yet. And I'm too lazy
> to fix it twice, and since the new version is a rewrite in a different
> language, there is no way to backport it.

well I did some digging and it turns out that the actual culprit is that
for whatever weird reason we do have "magic_quotes_gpc=On" in our
php.ini. They way that file is writte however suggests that somebody did
this on purpose(?!) does anybody recall if we have parts of the current
code somehow depending on that?

Stefan

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: