Re: gitadmin Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: gitadmin Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
Дата
Re: gitadmin Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender  (James Pye <lists@jwp.name>)
Список pgsql-www
On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 09:57, Dave Page<dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 6:15 AM, James Pye<lists@jwp.name> wrote:
>> Sent a message to gitadmin@git.postgresql.org cited by [1], but it was
>> returned to me with user unknown. I hope this is the right place to gripe?
>> =)
>> [1] http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Working_with_Git
>
> I don't have much to do with the GIT server so Magnus will have to
> confirm, but that section of that wiki page looks like it was written
> for the original proof-of-concept GIT server.

Yes. I updated pages I found, but forgot completely about the wiki :S

You might want to read up on http://git.postgresql.org/adm/help/ as well :)

> It seems like a link to that page from the homepage might be useful...

Perhaps in the developer FAQ? Or did you mean somewhere under
/developer/ on the site?

-- Magnus HaganderSelf: http://www.hagander.net/Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: gitadmin Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
Сообщение: Re: gitadmin Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender