Re: gitadmin Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

От Dave Page
Тема Re: gitadmin Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 6:15 AM, James Pye<lists@jwp.name> wrote:
> Sent a message to gitadmin@git.postgresql.org cited by [1], but it was
> returned to me with user unknown. I hope this is the right place to gripe?
> =)
> [1] http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Working_with_Git

I don't have much to do with the GIT server so Magnus will have to
confirm, but that section of that wiki page looks like it was written
for the original proof-of-concept GIT server.

To request a new repo on the production system, visit
http://git.postgresql.org/adm/

It seems like a link to that page from the homepage might be useful...

--
Dave Page

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: