Re: [HACKERS] SCO vs. the monster macro

От dg@illustra.com (David Gould)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] SCO vs. the monster macro
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > But we don't want that if they use a good compiler under SCO.  I have
> > asked them to run src/tools/ccsym and send the output.  Should be
> > something unique in there.
>
> On SCO, ccsym becomes /bin/cc -b elf -ii -E foo.c, which after filtering
> gives the symbols below. If I omit "-b elf", the last line is replaced
> by the two lines
> '-D_M_COFF'
> '-D_SCO_COFF'
>
> How about _SCO_DS as the define when testing for SCO's native
> compiler? (I confess ignorance as to SCO's intended use of this symbol.)
>
> '-D__i386'
> '-D_SCO_DS=1'
> '-D__unix'
> '-D_M_I386'
> '-D_M_XENIX'
> '-D_M_UNIX'
> '-D_SCO_C_DIALECT=1'
> '-D_STRICT_NAMES'
> '-D_M_I86'
> '-D_M_I86SM'
> '-D_M_SDATA'
> '-D_M_STEXT'
> '-D_M_BITFIELDS'
> '-D_M_INTERNAT'
> '-D_M_SYS5'
> '-D_M_SYSV'
> '-D_M_SYSIII'
> '-D_M_WORDSWAP'
> '-Di386'
> '-Dunix'
> '-DM_I386'
> '-DM_UNIX'
> '-DM_XENIX'
> '-D_SCO_XPG_VERS=4'
> '-D_SCO_ELF'

Or even: '-D_SCO_C_DIALECT=1' as in:

#if _SCO_C_DIALECT == 1 ...

Can't get much more specific than that.

-dg

David Gould            dg@illustra.com           510.628.3783 or 510.305.9468
Informix Software  (No, really)         300 Lakeside Drive  Oakland, CA 94612
 - I realize now that irony has no place in business communications.

От: Hal Snyder
Сообщение: SCO vs. the monster macro
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: SCO vs. the monster macro