SCO vs. the monster macro

От Hal Snyder
Тема SCO vs. the monster macro
Дата
Re: SCO vs. the monster macro  (Bruce Momjian <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> But we don't want that if they use a good compiler under SCO.  I have
> asked them to run src/tools/ccsym and send the output.  Should be
> something unique in there.

On SCO, ccsym becomes /bin/cc -b elf -ii -E foo.c, which after filtering
gives the symbols below. If I omit "-b elf", the last line is replaced
by the two lines
'-D_M_COFF'
'-D_SCO_COFF'

How about _SCO_DS as the define when testing for SCO's native
compiler? (I confess ignorance as to SCO's intended use of this symbol.)

'-D__i386'
'-D_SCO_DS=1'
'-D__unix'
'-D_M_I386'