Re: select results on pg_class incomplete

От Thiemo Kellner
Тема Re: select results on pg_class incomplete
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> You could also create a PostgreSQL foreign server for each of the other databases, which would let you issue a query
toUNION together the results of a query on all of the catalogs.  This would require creating a foreign table for
pg_classin the other databases.

Thanks. So many possibilities. I am more familiar with dblinks than
foreign tables. I will read into it.

От: Greg Sabino Mullane
Сообщение: Re: select results on pg_class incomplete
От: Thiemo Kellner
Сообщение: Re: select results on pg_class incomplete