Re: select results on pg_class incomplete

От Christophe Pettus
Тема Re: select results on pg_class incomplete
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> On Mar 15, 2024, at 03:30, Thiemo Kellner <thiemo@gelassene-pferde.biz> wrote:
> Thanks for the ideas. As I would want to keep it in the database, dblink would be the way to go. Maybe, I will create
aprodedure that creates a view in the monitor schema accessing the respective databases with union all to concatenate
thedata.

You could also create a PostgreSQL foreign server for each of the other databases, which would let you issue a query to
UNIONtogether the results of a query on all of the catalogs.  This would require creating a foreign table for pg_class
inthe other databases.

От: Thiemo Kellner
Сообщение: Re: select results on pg_class incomplete
От: Greg Sabino Mullane
Сообщение: Re: operator is only a shell - Error