Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: pg_rewind: Fix some problems when copying files >2GB.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: pg_rewind: Fix some problems when copying files >2GB.
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: pg_rewind: Fix some problemswhen copying files >2GB.  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> I don't like breaking the abstraction of pg_log() with the existing
> flags with some kind of pg_debug() layer. The set of APIs present now
> in pg_rewind for logging is nice to have, and I think that those debug
> messages should be translated. So what about the attached?

Your point about INT64_FORMAT not necessarily working with fprintf
is an outstanding reason not to keep it like it is.  I've not reviewed
this patch in detail but I think this is basically the way to fix it.