Re: BUG #15383: Join Filter cost estimation problem in 10.5

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15383: Join Filter cost estimation problem in 10.5
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Anastasia Lubennikova <lubennikovaav@gmail.com> writes:
> Status update for a commitfest entry.
> It looks like there was no real progress on this issue since April. I see only an experimental patch. What kind of
reviewdoes it need right now? Do we need more testing or maybe production statistics for such queries?

I think it's probably time to close this entry as RWF.  I don't think
either David or I have any fresh ideas about how to get to something
committable.

The last couple of messages were complaining that adding this topic
to the TODO list would be useless ... but now that Naylor is working
on cleaning that up, maybe it will become less useless.

От: Anastasia Lubennikova
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15383: Join Filter cost estimation problem in 10.5
От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15383: Join Filter cost estimation problem in 10.5