Re: BUG #15383: Join Filter cost estimation problem in 10.5

От Anastasia Lubennikova
Тема Re: BUG #15383: Join Filter cost estimation problem in 10.5
Дата
Re: BUG #15383: Join Filter cost estimation problem in 10.5  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Status update for a commitfest entry.

It looks like there was no real progress on this issue since April. I see only an experimental patch. What kind of
reviewdoes it need right now? Do we need more testing or maybe production statistics for such queries?

David, are you going to continue working on it?
Can you, please, provide a short summary of the problem and list open questions for reviewers.

The new status of this patch is: Waiting on Author