Re: Connecting to a remote db server

От javmendez1@gmail.com
Тема Re: Connecting to a remote db server
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Ok, the aplication server and your laptop have the IP adress in the same subnet ?

Este mensaje ha sido enviado gracias al servicio BlackBerry de Movilnet

-----Original Message-----
From: "Struckhoff, Kevin" <kstruckhoff@ebay.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 23:45:01
To: javmendez1@gmail.com<javmendez1@gmail.com>; Alvaro Herrera<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>;
pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org<pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org>
Cc: Kevin Grittner<kgrittn@ymail.com>; pgsql-admin@postgresql.org<pgsql-admin@postgresql.org>
Subject: RE: [ADMIN] Connecting to a remote db server

I already did that. In fact, it works fine for pgAdmin III access from my laptop to my db server.

Kevin Struckhoff, TDWI
Sr. IT Mgr, LA DR Operations

kstruckhoff@ebay.com    ebayenterprise.com
o: 818.686.4719  | c: 818.968.0634 |

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
namedin this transmission. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure,copying or distribution of the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited and that you should
deletethe contents of this transmission from your system immediately. Any comments or statements contained in this
transmissiondo not necessarily reflect the views or position of eBay Enterprise or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates.