Re: General Performance Question

От DAVID ROTH
Тема Re: General Performance Question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Agreed.
The code I am migrating uses the EXECUTE immediate form for almost everything.  The path of least resistance for me is
tojust copy the code to Postgres and change "EXECUTE IMMEDIATE" to "EXECUTE".
I am asking about performance differences to see if it is worth converting code that does not have any dynamic
elements.

I am also hoping to get a better understanding of the way the Postgres optimizer works. Any links you could suggest for
thiswould be appreciated.