Re: Encryption / Decryption via PGCrypto

От Evan Bauer
Тема Re: Encryption / Decryption via PGCrypto
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
All depends on how secure you want to be in the event of a hostile network penetration.

If the answer is “very”, consider using a key management solution — either software (I like Hashicorp Vault) or
dedicatedHSM hardware from someone like Gemalto or Thales.

Having the key on a separate server doesn’t help if the application server is compromised.

Cheers,

Evan

Sent from my iPhone