Re: 8.4 RC1 on ubuntu 9.04 jaunty, problems after install

От Dave Page
Тема Re: 8.4 RC1 on ubuntu 9.04 jaunty, problems after install
Дата
Re: 8.4 RC1 on ubuntu 9.04 jaunty, problems after install  (Dragan Sahpaski <dragan.sahpaskix@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 6:49 PM, Jorge Vidal -
Disytel<jorgev@disytel.com> wrote:
> I have compiled --manually-- Postgres 8.4 RC1 on KUbuntu 9.04 without
> any problem.  Maybe the problem is with the libs that the installer uses...

It is. There's a libuuid.so somewhere it shouldn't be. If you move
/opt/PostgreSQL/8.4/lib/libuuid* to somewhere else (create a backup
directory somewhere), and run ldconfig, everything should return to
normal. You'll probably need to reboot to get the theme back.

I get a fix sorted out.

Thanks for the report!

--
Dave Page