Re: 8.4 RC1 on ubuntu 9.04 jaunty, problems after install

От Dragan Sahpaski
Тема Re: 8.4 RC1 on ubuntu 9.04 jaunty, problems after install
Дата
Re: 8.4 RC1 on ubuntu 9.04 jaunty, problems after install  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Список pgsql-general
Dave Page wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 6:49 PM, Jorge Vidal -
> Disytel<jorgev@disytel.com> wrote:
>
>> I have compiled --manually-- Postgres 8.4 RC1 on KUbuntu 9.04 without
>> any problem.  Maybe the problem is with the libs that the installer uses...
>>

> It is. There's a libuuid.so somewhere it shouldn't be. If you move
> /opt/PostgreSQL/8.4/lib/libuuid* to somewhere else (create a backup
> directory somewhere), and run ldconfig, everything should return to
> normal. You'll probably need to reboot to get the theme back.
>
> I get a fix sorted out.
>
> Thanks for the report!

Ok the same thing happened with the 8.3.7 installer after a few hours -
not right away.
I uninstalled the 8.4, and there are no libuuid files in /opt/8.3/lib/.

What shoud I do and how can I be notified when the installers will be
updated?

Thanks

От: Whit Armstrong
Сообщение: example of aggregate function for product
От: Dragan Sahpaski
Сообщение: Re: 8.4 RC1 on ubuntu 9.04 jaunty, problems after install