Re: 8.4 RC1 on ubuntu 9.04 jaunty, problems after install

От Dave Page
Тема Re: 8.4 RC1 on ubuntu 9.04 jaunty, problems after install
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 10:07 PM, Dragan
Sahpaski<dragan.sahpaskix@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok the same thing happened with the 8.3.7 installer after a few hours - not
> right away.
> I uninstalled the 8.4, and there are no libuuid files in /opt/8.3/lib/.

No, uuid-ossp isn't included in the 8.3 installer, so the offending
libraries aren't installed. I've tested 8.3 here on an otherwise clean
install of 9.04, and themes, sound and network all seem to work as
they should. There is no delayed installation of libraries and
ldconfig is run during the installation, so I can't see any reason why
things would suddenly break 'after a few hours'

> What shoud I do and how can I be notified when the installers will be
> updated?

8.4.0 is due to be released on Monday.

--
Dave Page