Re: Simple postgresql.conf wizard

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Simple postgresql.conf wizard
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 8:10 AM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2008-11-14 at 02:21 +0000, Gregory Stark wrote:
>
>> On the other hand what does occur to me in retrospect is that I regret
>> that I didn't think about how I was disparaging the importance of
>> mental illness and hope nobody took offense for that reason.
>
> Your comments surprise me because you mentioned to me privately that you
> disliked on-list bullies.

It hardly seems like bullying to me - a tongue-in-cheek humorous
remark to someone many of us, including Greg, have known and worked
with for years. If it were made to a newbie to the community, that
would be another matter.

--
Dave Page

Сообщение: Re: Visibility map, partial vacuums
Сообщение: Re: Visibility map, partial vacuums