Re: ERROR: failed to re-find parent key in "pk_ep07"

От Filip Rembiałkowski
Тема Re: ERROR: failed to re-find parent key in "pk_ep07"
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
2007/10/25, Otniel Michael <otmic_ie@yahoo.com>:
> OC. I will try to upgrade the postgres. What version that can fix this
> problem? Postgres 8.2.5? Postgres 8.1?
>
> Now, i use postgres 8.0.3, what effect when i upgrade the postgres version?
> I heared that i should check my sql? In postgres 8.0.3 show as warning, in
> postgres 8.1 as error?

If you can afford some testing time, try with the very latest stable
version (8.2.5 at the moment).

If you can't, just take the last patchlevel from 8.0.x series  - the
upgrade is seamless
(just backup - stop the server - replace binaries - start servar )

Detrailed upgrade procedures are described either in manual or
somewhere on the net.

cheers

--
Filip Rembiałkowski