Re: ERROR: failed to re-find parent key in "pk_ep07"

От Otniel Michael
Тема Re: ERROR: failed to re-find parent key in "pk_ep07"
Дата
Список pgsql-sql

Note: forwarded message attached.

--
"He who is quick to become angry will commit folly, and a crafty man is hated"

http://mail.yahoo.com OC. I will try to upgrade the postgres. What version that can fix this problem? Postgres 8.2.5? Postgres 8.1?

Now, i use postgres 8.0.3, what effect when i upgrade the postgres version?
I heared that i should check my sql? In postgres 8.0.3 show as warning, in postgres 8.1 as error?

Thanks.

Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

Otniel Michael writes:
> When i was vacuum the database, the vacuum if failed. And I get this error. Any ideas an to fix this?
> ERROR: failed to re-find parent key in "pk_ep07"

Update to a newer PG version, possibly? This symptom has been seen
before...

"He who is quick to become angry will commit folly, and a crafty man is hated"