Re: ERROR: failed to re-find parent key in "pk_ep07"

От Gregory Stark
Тема Re: ERROR: failed to re-find parent key in "pk_ep07"
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
"Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:

> Otniel Michael <otmic_ie@yahoo.com> writes:
>> When i was vacuum the database, the vacuum if failed. And I get this error. Any ideas an to fix this?
>>            ERROR:  failed to re-find parent key in "pk_ep07"
>
> Update to a newer PG version, possibly?  This symptom has been seen
> before...

It was fixed in these bug-fix releases: 7.4.15, 8.0.10, and 8.1.6 which were
released on August 1st of this year. There have actually been 3 to 4 more
bug-fix releases since those too.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: ERROR: failed to re-find parent key in "pk_ep07"
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: failed to re-find parent key in "pk_ep07"