Re: First-draft release notes for next week's releases

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: First-draft release notes for next week's releases
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> writes:
> Note that "Fix deadlock in GIN vacuum introduced by 218f51584d5"
> (which is commit fd83c83d on the master branch) is not that far from
> being a complete revert of a v10 feature (this appears as "Reduce page
> locking during vacuuming of GIN indexes" in the v10 release notes).

Yeah, I saw that in the commit message, but didn't really think that
the release note entry needed to explain it that way.  Could be
argued differently though.

> We may even need to revise the v10 release notes.

Perhaps just remove that item from the 10.0 notes?

Сообщение: Re: First-draft release notes for next week's releases
Сообщение: Re: First-draft release notes for next week's releases