Re: Table was deleted but it still been treated as not

От Lucas Sanabio
Тема Re: Table was deleted but it still been treated as not
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Doing it by the psql the comand

DROP TABLE vendas_item_orcamento;
Message: ERRO: table "vendas_item_orcamento" doesnt exist.

The \d vendas_item_orcamento;
Message: Didn't find any relation called "vendas_item_orcamento".

Any ideas?

--
Lucas Sanabio
Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 8:14 AM, Decibel! <decibel@decibel.org> wrote:
Yes. And see what \d tablename shows.

--
Decibel!, aka Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect  decibel@decibel.org