Re: certificate issue between download and ftp

От Martin Marques
Тема Re: certificate issue between download and ftp
Дата
Список pgsql-www
El 21/06/18 a las 12:08, Tom Lane escribió:
>> While ftp.postgresql.org is the common name on the certificate,
>> download.postgresql.org is listed as a Subject Alternative Name and
>> therefore should be accepted.  I certainly don't have any issue here
>> using a recent Ubuntu version.
>
> FWIW, the given case works for me with RHEL6's wget (wget-1.12-10.el6),
> but I see this entry in the changelog for that package:
>
> * Fri Jan 31 2014 Tomas Hozza <thozza@redhat.com> 1.12-2
> - Fix wget to recognize certificates with alternative names (#736445)

Yeah, that seems to be the problem:

# wget --version
GNU Wget 1.12 built on linux-gnu.

# rpm -qa | grep wget
wget-1.12-1.4.el6.x86_64

Updated wget to the latest on Centos6 (1.12-10) and now it works great.

Sorry for the noise. This is a server that just dropped on my lap.

--
Martín Marqués                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: