Linux user www-data has no access to amphora2 DB_New

От Denny-Schierz
Тема Linux user www-data has no access to amphora2 DB_New
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Guten Tag pgsql-admin,

  sorry, for my first mail, i pressed the wrong button, here the full
  mail:

i want to install the amphora2 light groupware software under Debian Woody
 with pgsql 7.2.1. I have to restore a dump into the amphora2 DB that
 i created before.:
-----------------
testlinux:/home/amphora2/inst# su  www-data -s /bin/bash -c 'psql amphora2 < amphora2.0.dump'
-----------------

but postgres tells me:

-----------------
psql: FATAL 1:  IDENT authentication failed for user "www-data"
-----------------

my pg_hba.conf:

local        amphora2   ident           amphora
local        all                                           ident sameuser
host         all         127.0.0.1     255.0.0.0           ident sameuser
host         all         0.0.0.0       0.0.0.0             reject
-----------------
my pg_ident.conf:

# MAP     IDENT    PGUSERNAME
amphora  www-data       amphora
amphora  root   amphore
-----------------

the amphora DB setting:

Database setup:
    Start postgres:
      /etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresql start
    Create postgres user amphora:
      su - postgres -c "psql template1 -c 'CREATE USER amphora CREATEDB CREATEUSER;'"
    Create database amphora2:
      su - amphora -c "createdb amphora2"
    Make sure amphora2 database is accessable by the user your webserver runs under:
      Edit /var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_hba.conf and add these lines in front of other access control statements:

i don't know any more what i could do, here the orginal manuel:

http://devel.itmeedia.ee/beta/INSTALL

can anybody help?
--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen