Re: create table permission

От Rasmus Mohr
Тема Re: create table permission
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
What 'bout:

REVOKE ALL ON "table_name" FROM PUBLIC;
GRANT ALL ON "table_name" TO "postgres";
GRANT SELECT ON "table_name" TO "select_user";

???

Rasmus T. Mohr            Direct  :             +45 36 910 122
Application Developer     Mobile  :             +45 28 731 827
Netpointers Intl. ApS     Phone   :             +45 70 117 117
Vestergade 18 B           Fax     :             +45 70 115 115
1456 Copenhagen K         Email   : mailto:rmo@netpointers.com
Denmark                   Website : http://www.netpointers.com

"Remember that there are no bugs, only undocumented features."