Re: Authentication prompt for mbox downloads

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: Authentication prompt for mbox downloads
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 3/26/20 3:44 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:38 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

>> I'm not clear what cases you're referring to, even after re-reading the thread.
>
> The downloading of thread mailboxes, and the viewing of raw messages.
> It was in my first response :)

>>> We could move it to the bottom of the pages. Or add it to this page[1]
>>> and call it a day.
>>

>> Either would largely guarantee that users don't see it.
>>
>> I was going to suggest putting a help icon with popup hint on click next to the table header for the column, but
thenI noticed we don't actually have column headers.

> We could put it just to the right of the download link though? There
> seems to be enough space for that with a large margin at least on
> desktops.

what about doing something completely different - like hiding those
links behind community auth and call it a day(especially with so few users)?

I dont see a problem with requiring community auth for downloading those
links as well as raw messages..

Stefan

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: