Re: [HACKERS] document and use SPI_result_code_string()

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] document and use SPI_result_code_string()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Fine for 0002. This reminds me of LockGXact and RemoveGXact in
> twophase.c, as well as _hash_squeezebucket that have some code paths
> that cannot return... Any thoughts about having some kind of
> PG_NOTREACHED defined to 0 which could be put in an assertion?

Generally we just do "Assert(false)", maybe with "not reached" in a
comment.  I don't feel a strong need to invent a new way to do that.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Fix performance of generic atomics
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Fix performance of generic atomics