Fwd: physical memory

От Rich
Тема Fwd: physical memory
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rich <rhdyes@gmail.com>
Date: Jan 10, 2008 1:32 PM
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] physical memory
To: Antonio Corardi <antonio.corardi@gmail.com>

There is probably no limit except the limitations of your hardware at
this time.  As far as it automatically incorporating other hard
drives, that is probably more of a function of your operating system.
Example if you put your tabelspace on a system where the filesystem
spans multiple drives, it will grow till you run out of space.  This I
would say is based on your filesystem design.