Re: PostgreSQL 8.3.x Win32-Releases - always without psqlODBC?

От gorsa
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 8.3.x Win32-Releases - always without psqlODBC?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
would like to know if there were developments on this. i also
encountered this problem when i switched to 8.3 and also to 8.3.1 on
my test server. my production server continues to be running ok on 8.1
though ; if there really is no more bundled odbc package with the
postgres installer, i'd like to know how other pg users are connecting
to their databases? btw i use vb6 as my client.

richard