PostgreSQL 8.3.x Win32-Releases - always without psqlODBC?

От Robert Max Kramer
Тема PostgreSQL 8.3.x Win32-Releases - always without psqlODBC?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

We are using PostgreSQL 8.2.x and like to upgrade to 8.3.x. So I downloaded
and installed the Win32-Binaries.

This happens with shell scripts that I had to modify because it seems that
the ODBC driver isn't included anymore (checkes 8.3.0 and 8.3.1). Also the
module msvclibs isn't available.

My question is: is this wanted, no ODBC driver (and msvclibs) in standard?

I have searched the archives (general, de, odbc lists) and asked google; I
can not find an announcement or anything, where this is explained...

Regards,
Robert Kramer