Re: Add header support to text format and matching feature

От Rémi Lapeyre
Тема Re: Add header support to text format and matching feature
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
It looks like this is not in the current commitfest and that Cabot does not find it. I’m not yet accustomed to the
PostgreSQLworkflow, should I just create a new entry in the current commitfest?

Regards,
Rémi

> Le 13 oct. 2020 à 14:49, Rémi Lapeyre <remi.lapeyre@lenstra.fr> a écrit :
>
> Thanks Michael for taking care of that!
>
> Here’s the rebased patches with the last one dropped.
>
> Regards,
> Rémi
>

> <v6-0001-Add-header-support-to-COPY-TO-text-format.patch><v6-0002-Add-header-matching-mode-to-COPY-FROM.patch>
>
>> Le 5 oct. 2020 à 03:05, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> a écrit :
>>
>> On Sat, Oct 03, 2020 at 11:42:52PM +0200, Rémi Lapeyre wrote:
>>> Here’s a new version of the patches that report an error when the options are set multiple time.
>>
>> Please note that I have applied a fix for the redundant option
>> handling as of 10c5291, though I have missed that you sent a patch.
>> Sorry about that.  Looking at it, we have done the same thing
>> byte-by-byte except that I have added tests for all option
>> combinations.
>> --
>> Michael

Сообщение: Re: Yet another fast GiST build
Сообщение: Re: Yet another fast GiST build