Re: Add header support to text format and matching feature

От Daniel Verite
Тема Re: Add header support to text format and matching feature
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
    Rémi Lapeyre wrote:

> It looks like this is not in the current commitfest and that Cabot does not
> find it. I’m not yet accustomed to the PostgreSQL workflow, should I just
> create a new entry in the current commitfest?

Yes. Because in the last CommitFest it was marked
as "Returned with feedback"
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/29/2504/

Best regards,
--
Daniel Vérité
PostgreSQL-powered mailer: https://www.manitou-mail.org

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: dynamic result sets support in extended query protocol