RE: Beta 6 Regression results on Redat 7.0.

От Mikheev, Vadim
Тема RE: Beta 6 Regression results on Redat 7.0.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I'm rerunning to see if it is intermittent. Second run -- no
> error.  Running a third time......no error.  Now I'm confused.
>  What would cause such an error, Tom? I'm going to check on my

Hmm, concurrent checkpoint? Probably we could simplify dirty test
in ByfferSync() - ie test bufHdr->cntxDirty without holding
shlock (and pin!) on buffer: should be good as long as we set
cntxDirty flag *before* XLogInsert in access methods. Have to
look more...

Vadim

Сообщение: Re: Beta 6 Regression results on Redat 7.0.
Сообщение: Re: Beta 6 Regression results on Redat 7.0.