Re: Beta 6 Regression results on Redat 7.0.

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: Beta 6 Regression results on Redat 7.0.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Tom Lane wrote:
> Since no other backend should be trying to touch this temp table,
> there's something pretty fishy here.

I see.
> Given that this is a parallel test, you may be looking at a
> low-probability timing-dependent failure.  I'd say set up the machine
> and run repeat tests for an hour or three ... that's what I plan to do
> here.

As a broadcast engineer, I'm a little too familiar with such things.  But this
isn't an engineer list, so I'll spare you the war stories. :-)

> BTW, what postmaster parameters are you using --- -B and so forth?

Default.  To be changed before RPM release, but currently it is the default.
The only option that postmaster.opts records is -D, and I'm not passing
anything else.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio