Re: Beta 6 Regression results on Redat 7.0.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Beta 6 Regression results on Redat 7.0.
Дата
Re: Beta 6 Regression results on Redat 7.0.  (The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Lamar Owen <lamar.owen@wgcr.org> writes:
> I'm hoping it was a problem on my machine -- educate me on
> what caused the error

Well, that's exactly what I'd like to know.  The direct cause of the
error is that DROP TABLE is finding that some other backend has a
reference-count hold on a page of the temp table it's trying to drop.
Since no other backend should be trying to touch this temp table,
there's something pretty fishy here.

Given that this is a parallel test, you may be looking at a
low-probability timing-dependent failure.  I'd say set up the machine
and run repeat tests for an hour or three ... that's what I plan to do
here.

BTW, what postmaster parameters are you using --- -B and so forth?

Сообщение: Re: Beta 6 Regression results on Redat 7.0.
Сообщение: RE: Beta 6 Regression results on Redat 7.0.