Privileges question

От Alexander James Spence [axs]
Тема Privileges question
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi All,

I will have to create around 200+ users and user databases for student project use.  I have tried all sorts of GRANT and REVOKE combinations but for the life of me cannot stop other users from creating tables in a database that is not their own.

EXAMPLE:

Create userone with a database userone

Create usertwo with a database usertwo

Login as usertwo and change to use userone database

Can now create tables in userone database

We are running version 9.1 anyone out there  who can show me how can I stop this behaviour?

A bonus would also be nice if I can stop the user from deleting their own database.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sandy Spence

Department of Computer Science