Re: Trying to use binary replication - from tutorial

От Evan Walter
Тема Re: Trying to use binary replication - from tutorial
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Yes thank you.
I actually did get it working eventually, with the things you mentioned.  Also, the recovery.conf has to be in the directory that contains the data folder!  I previously had it in the folder with the config files, which in my installation are different.  Once I moved the recovery.conf (this was actually figured out by a colleague), the replication was working beautifully.

Thanks
Evan Walter